WE ARE PURPOSE DRIVEN
We believe God is the creator and ruler of the universe. He eternally exists in three persons: The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. At Integrated Recovery Foundation we strive to bring glory to God in all we do.
As a Purpose Driven Treatment Program, we strive to heal all mental health challenges that interfere with that individual’s opportunity to have a Life of Purpose. We believe Jesus Christ is the true healer and will play an essential role in a Life of Purpose. We are committed to using all evidenced based clinical procedures researched with successful outcomes as well as being a clinical research center.
- Innovative MST/PTSD program begun by Dr. Ron Gellis, PhD, a U.S. Navy veteran who is a clinical, forensic and sports psychologist, and experienced in establishing and directing treatment programs.
- Initial assessment will include psycho-social evaluation and mental health screening for PTSD, traumatic brain injury, chronic pain, eating disorders, nutrition and spirituality.
- Integrated recovery program will use a tested treatment modality addressing the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual needs for each woman veteran.
- Continuum of care will be an initial 30 days of primary care, followed by transition to lower levels of residential care for an additional 30 to 60 days.
- Residential treatment facilities located on a 25-acre campus in North San Diego County, CA, will have an initial capacity of 24 women veterans.